Pope John Paul II Award logos are available for download in sets that are created for use in each of three categories: Microsoft Office documents (desktop printing), digital and offset printing (commercial printing), and web and mobile sites.
The Pope John Paul II Award logo
The logo can be used in 2 formats – left aligned or centered. If the brand is being reproduced on a coloured background use the white text version.
Logo for social media
Simply ‘right-click’ the logo and choose ‘save as’ to download the image. Then you can use it in a blog post about the Pope John Paul II Award, on your Facebook pages and profiles, Instagram, a pinned Tweet – anywhere you feel appropriate.
Logo for printing
Choose the best option suitable for your requirements.
Guidelines – which Award logo should you use?
Microsoft Office (.png)
- Use with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, or Excel.
- Use on desktop and office printers.
- This set contains files with a resolution of 300dpi (pixels per inch).
- These files may lose quality when enlarged.
How to use the logo with Microsoft products such as MSWord etc.
- Download the Microsoft logo set (zip file) above.
- Move the zip file into a folder/directory on your PC where you can easily find it.
- Unzip the folder.
- Open your MS document.
- Place the logo into your document by selecting Insert > Photo > Picture from file… choose the logo file you want from within the folder/directory you unzipped the files into.
Commercial printing: signage, digital and offset printing (.eps)
- Use in documents and collateral that will be professionally printed.
- Use in all signage
- This set contains .eps vector files that are compatible with publishing software, such as InDesign and Illustrator.
- These logos can be resized without loss of quality and edited for size using Adobe Illustrator.
- Use in web sites and for electronic display.
- This set contains .png files with a resolution of 72ppi (pixels per inch).
The Pope John Paul II Award taupe colour for desktop, commericial and web use.